1. GENEA-Expacotissor-82381: Identification and computer-aided discovery of a Poly-Chemical motif-like Pharmaco-Peptidomimetic 4D-Structure targeted on the Stem Cell Developmental Stage-Specific Manner Cardiac Differentiation and Proliferation Molecular Pathway.
2. GENEA-Exporistemoren-90290: Algebraically discovery of a novel Poly-Peptide targeted highly conserved chemostructure on a Revealing Core Signaling regulatory mechanism for the Cord Blood Stem Cell Survival and SelfRenewal by introducing a new cluster of algorithms into a virtual mass-low screening of chemical libraries with Super-Agonist Stem Cell Expansion Pathways Insights.
3. GENEA-Vadocanciptoril-109100: Development of a Novel Class of Tubulin Inhibitors with Promising Anticancer Activities targeted on VDAC1-based peptides as novel pro-apoptotic agents and potential therapeutics for B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
4. GENEA-kiniposamoran-384376: Computer-aided Synthesis and Characterization of a Novel Prostate CancerTargeted PI3 Kinase Inhibitor Prodrug using the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms and Metabolite Pathway Identification via Coupling of Global Metabolite Network Structure and Metabolomic Profile.
5. GENEA-Glomeritoron-1045: An in silico high binding free energy affinity value predicted Novel Hyper-MultiTargeted computer-aided Inhibitor against 1045 Glioblastoma conserved motif-like messengerRNA conserved domains using the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms a biochemio-informatic In-silico Drug Discovery Approach.
6. GENEA-Citoferoren-5959: In silico discovery of Small molecule correctors of F508del-CFTR discovered by the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms of structure-based virtual screening molecular tools.
7. GENEA-Potevalimmune-82197: A Rational designed Peptide-based therapeutic vaccine-like pharmacostructure for allergic and autoimmune diseases using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms and the PL-PatchSurfer. a novel molecular local surface-based method for exploring protein-ligand interactions.
8. GENEA-ComPuhimirad-72345: In silico discovery and Computer-aided Development of Small-Molecule PUMA Inhibitors for Mitigating Radiation-Induced Cell Death.
9. GENEA-Ebolamimocalor-92990: Rational design of a computer-aided poly-pharmacophore synthetic molecule comprising therapeutic peptide-mimic super-agonistic properties against Ebola virus conserved protein regions using the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms an in silico drug design structure peptidesequence-based combinatorial analysis by a multi-objective cluster of algorithms.
10. GENEA-Ebovapetiagovar-00321: Rational design of a computer-aided poly-pharmacophore synthetic molecule comprising therapeutic peptide-mimic superagonistic properties against to Ebola virus conserved protein regions.
11. GENEA-Plectasefung77: A Rational predicted Plectasin peptide-mimetic pharmacophore comprising antibiotic properties with therapeutic potential from a saprophytic fungus using the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms and a combined MPI-CUDA parallel solution of linear and nonlinear Poisson-Boltzmann equation.
12. GENEA-Pancreovirocan-22234: An in silico rational computer aided discovery of a quantum adenovirus library mirror network displaying random peptidemimic pharmacophore ligands comprising Oncolytic virus therapeutic promising properties for pancreatic cancer using the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms and a polyphony superposition independent methods for ensemble-based drug discovery.
13. GENEA-melohesiporex-89996: Development of a Unique Small Molecule Modulator of CXCR4 tumor-derived heat-shock protein peptide complex-96 (HSPPC-96) using the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms for Hits ranking functional coevolution network of oncogenic mutations in the CDKN2A–CDK6 complex of High-Throughput Screen Identification of the Hydrophobic Pocket of Autotaxin/Lysophospholipase D as an Inhibitory Surface Molecular dynamic simulation and statistical coupling analysis.
14. GENEA-carhomosimar8548: An in silico Low Mass-Algorithm designed potent Poly-Peptide Chemo-Stimulator for the Chondrogenic Activation of Mesenchymal Stem Cell related messenger-RNA over-expressed transcripts using the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms and a Fragment-Based Optimization Analysis of novel RARα and RARβ chemo- superantagonist.
15. GENEA-TovemoSteXamir-5443: In silico designed of Chemical Compounds for Modulating Lineage-Specific Stem Cells and Progenitors.
17. GENEA-Nafiκetuβamur-4098: In silico discovery of novel mechanistic chemo-hyperstructures as a novel drug discovery strategy for the computer aided generation of an enantiomeric antitumor agent targeting dual p53 and NF-κB pathways for the activation of the p53 tumor suppressor pathway by an engineered cyclotide-mimic pharmacophore.
18. GENEA-Cardimocytepor-38234: Discovering novel small peptide-mimetic molecules that promote cardiomyocyte generation by modulating Wnt signaling using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms fo the Identification of Chemicals Inducing Cardiomyocyte Proliferation in Developmental Stage-Specific Manner with Pluripotent Stem Cells.
19. GENEA-Nocologenar-3787: Lead identification and computer-aided molecular optimization of novel collagenase inhibitors using the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms and an integrated pharmacophore and structure based studies.
20. GENEA-Hivocyclepir-4536: An In silico Energy potency optimization for the in silico discovery of a poly-target antagonists to HIV-II viral replication cycle associated enzymes using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms and a Pocket-Based Drug Design Methodology.
21. GENEA-Litumotranspovax-23112: In silico discovery of Differential inhibitors of LINE1 and LINE2 retrotransposition AID/APOBEC proteins motif derived binding domains.
22. GENEA-Neuroconsetran-35434: An in silico Entropically discovery of a Super-Agonistic activator targeted on Human NeuroPoietic Cell Progenitors motif-peptide related transcripts for the generation of highly Conserved Poly-Peptidomimic Pharmacophores associated to Neural Pathways for Neurodegenerative Disease Modeling utilizing the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms and an advanced Fragment-based Multi-Dimensional Chenico-Informatic approach.
23. GENEA-Glurometabol-32111: Computer-aided molecular discovery and Identification of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor Subtype 5 Potentiators Using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms and Virtual High-Throughput Screening advanced techniques.
24. GENEA-Hicoprotevir-CV922: In Silico Identification and Evaluation of Leads for the Simultaneous Inhibition of Protease and Helicase Activities of HCV NS3/4A Protease Using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms and Complex Based Pharmacophore Mapping and Virtual Screening Strategies.
25. GENEA-Malatrohir-66l33: In silico prediction of antimalarial drug target candidates using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms and Rational Prediction Techniques of Molecular Dynamics for Hit Identification
26. GENEA-Glydubexifer-74355: In silico Design of Novel Dual Agonists for Treating Type-2 Diabetes by Targeting Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms and a motif-like binding pocket Core Hopping Approach.
27. GENEA-Hivochemoder-88966: Molecular Modeling and in silico prediction of novel chemocompounds targeted on the Allosteric Inhibition Mechanism of HIV-1 Integrase motif like tetrapeptides by LEDGF/p75 Binding Site Inhibitors using the the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms.
28. GENEA-Adegolunger-83277: An in silico energy optimization approach for the in silico molecular dynamics hit identification, drug discovery and for the Expression-Based In Silico Screening of Candidate Therapeutic Compounds for Lung Adenocarcinoma using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms for the a Rational Prediction of novel hyper-structures.
29. GENEA-Chondrecator-99788: An in silico Mass-Algorithm designed of a potent Poly Peptide Chemo Stimulator for the Chondrogenic Activation of Mesenchymal Stem Cell related messenger-RNA over-expressed transcripts using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms and a Fragment-Based Optimization analysis of novel RARα and RARβ chemo- superantagonist.
30. GENEA-Ebocompusuvir-9234451: Rational discovery of a computer-aided poly-pharmacophore synthetic molecule comprising therapeutic peptido-mimic super-agonistic properties against Ebola virus conserved fusion protein regions.
31. GENEA-Hivogepavir-12079: Design of pharmaco-scaffold peptide mimetics of HIV-1 gp120 for prevention and therapy of HIV disease using the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A method for inferring novel drug indications with application to personalized medicine.
32. GENEA-Napindicorid-8889: In silico supercomputer-aided predicted of Novel Peptides simulated hyperchemostructures of Therapeutic Promise from Indian Conidae.
33. GENEA-Asipohator-11865: Rational Discovery of adjuvant-induced arthritis by nasal administration of novel synthetic inhibitor peptide-mimetic from heat shock protein 65 using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms and an integrated Fpocket open source platform for ligand pocket detection approach.
34. GENEA-Pirehuntimur-2190: In silico discovery of a P42 peptide mimetic poly-pharmacophore as a new weapon to fight Huntington’s disease using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms and a Multi-scale Gaussian representation and outlinelearning based cell image segmentation approach.
35. GENEA-Hivogetogarival-22876: In silico discovery of an HIV Type 1 Gag suppressor as a Target for Antiviral Therapy using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms for the prediction of a large-scale disease-disease risk relationship knowledge base constructed from biomedical texts.
36. GENEA-Copadimiperogan-3367: Discover of a potent Anticancer activator consisting of CopA3 dimer peptide mimetic pharmacophoric agents targeted in human gastric cancer conserved mRNAS.
37. GENEA-Carbohypeptotum-9899: Computer-aided discovery of Carbohydrate-mimetic peptide polypharmacophore for pan anti-tumor responses.
38. GENEA-Lysolitum-88776: Identification and discovery of a novel lytic peptide mimetic chemical pharmacophore for the treatment of solid tumors.
39. GENEA-ovapetracan-9796: Identification and computer-aided discovery of a novel targeting peptide chemical pharmacophore for human ovarian cancer highly expressed mRNAs from ‘‘one-bead one-compound’’combinatorial libraries.v
40. GENEA-Hitilovusitor-6767: Discovery and in silico Development of Synthetic Peptide mimetic multi-targeted pharmacophore as a novel Potential HTLV-1 Fusion Inhibitor Therapeutics.
41. GENEA-Histochemospanord-7676: In silico discovery of a novel multi-chemostructure superagonist mimetic to the Blood CD34 + Hematopoietic Stem Cells/Hematopoietic Progenitor CellshOX Decoy related Peptide for the Enhancement of the Ex Vivo Expansion of Human Umbilical Cord.
42. GENEA-Insulinopeptir-7556: In silico discovery of an insulin like peptide-mimetic pharmacophore using the BiogenetoligandorolTM: A new cluster of algorithms for the in Silico Target Identification Tool for Predicting Therapeutic Potential of Small Organic Molecules Based on advanced Chemogenomic Databases.
43. GENEA-Supprevegifur-87345: In silico discovery of a Novel peptide mimetic pharmacostructure suppressor VEGFR-3 activity and antagonize VEGFR-3-mediated oncogenic effects.
44. GENEA-Thrombocovinter-12103: In silico prediction and design of a Single Administration of p2TA (AB103), a CD28antagonist Peptide mimetic chemostructure that Prevents Inflammatory and Thrombotic Reactions and Protects againstGastrointestinal Injuries.
45. GENEA-Inhibalotenoric-3838: The Rational Design of Specific Peptide mimetic Pharmacophore Inhibitor againstp38a MAPK at Allosteric-Sites.
46. GENEA-Haspinatoxider-55221: Rational design of a synthetic chemostructure for the enchacement of the Activation Effect of Hainantoxin-I, a Peptide Toxin mimetic cluster of pharmacophores from the Chinese Spider, Ornithoctonus hainana, on Intermediate-Conductance Ca2+-Activated K+ Channels.
47. GENEA-Anticamphir-2288: Discovery and computer-logic design of a Anticancer mechanistic pharmacophore of action motif-mimetic to of two small amphipathic β2,2-amino acid antimicrobial peptides derivatives.
48. GENEA-Electropermean-8833: Electrical potentiation of the membrane permeabilization by new peptidemimetic in silico designed poly-pharmacophores with anticancer properties.
49. GENEA-Hivenocaxecur-432673: Discovery of a Env sequence targeted multi-pharmacophore determinants in CXCR4-using human immunodeficiency virus type-1 subtype C.
50. GENEA-Mucibolvatron-3123: In siliuco discovery of synthetic pharmacophores as chemogenomic peptide mimetic hyperstructures comprising vaccination properties against the WT1-, Proteinase3- and MUC1-derived peptides in combination with MontanideISA51and CpG7909.
51. GENEA-Survitacelum-63254: In silico designed of a pharmacophore Survivin-specific T-cell reactivity targeted and correlates with tumor responseand patient survival mimetic to the peptide vaccination trialin metastatic melanoma.
52. GENEA-Melopeptimor-25532: Randomized Multicenter Trial of the Effects of a Melanoma-Associated Helper Peptide-mimetic pharmacophore on the Immunogenicity of a Multipeptide Melanoma Vaccine.
53. GENEA-Inducankeglir-27922: An In silico designed pharmacophore for the Induction of CD8_ T-Cell Responses Against NovelGlioma–Associated Antigen Peptides and Clinical Activityby Vaccinations With _-Type 1 Polarized Dendritic Cells and Polyinosinic-Polycytidylic Acid Stabilized by Lysine andCarboxymethylcellulose in Patients With Recurrent MalignantGlioma.
54. GENEA-Ebovacerbur-7744: An Algebraically designed Ebolavirus _-Peptide mimetic Immunoadhesins pharmascaffold for the Inhibition of Marburgvirus andEbolavirus Cell Entry_Assessing Drug Target Association.
55. GENEA-Mimopiruval-I6881: An in silico designed pharmacophore for the Fusion-Inhibiting Peptide mimicking properties against Rift Valley FeverVirus for the Inhibition of Multiple, Diverse Viruses.
56. GENEA-Peponcomore-76987: An In silico computer-aided molecular designed (X-315 (Oncopore™) short synthetic anticancer peptide simulated pharmacopoly-agent mimic to a novel immunotherapeutic agent.
57. GENEA-Wesothelolung-7986: In silico designed of a CD4WT1 vaccination PEPTIDE simulated pharmacophore for the INDUCTION OF THE CD4 AND CD8 T CELLIMMUNE RESPONSES IN PATIENTS WITH MESOTHELIOMA ANDNON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER.
58. GENEA-Cetolakador-4990: An In silico predicted and computer-aided molecular designed CTLA-4 blockador for the increasement of the antigen-specific CD8+ T-cells to the inprevaccinated patients with melanoma.
59. GENEA-gepivamelor-2017: A computer simulated gp100 Peptide mimic designed pharmacophore as a Vaccine like and Interleukin-2 superagonist in Patients withAdvanced Melanoma.
60. GENEA-MimoMartelon-67122: Computer designed of a Safe and immunogenic pharmacophore activator mimic physicochemical properties of the MART-1 (26-35,27L), gp100 (209-217, 210M), and tyrosinase (368-376, 370D) inadjuvantwith PF-3512676 and GM-CSF in metastatic melanoma.
61. GENEA-Anticansivast-16886: In silico designed of an Anticancer Peptide SVS-1 multipharmacophore with Efficacy in Preceding Membrane Neutralization using the the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of algorithms.
62. GENEA-Cancerestogan-10100: Algebraically in silico discovered of a multi-epitope mimic polypharmacophore to Multiple Peptides Derived from Cancer-Testis Antigens for the maintance of a Specific T-cell Response in Longterm Vaccinated patients with Multiple Peptides Derived from an Achieve Disease Stability in Advanced Biliary Tract Cancer.
63. GENEA-TeloMirsamor-9877: A Telomerase Peptide Vaccination simulated poly-chemo structure Combined with Temozolomide in A Clinical Trial in Stage IV Melanoma Patients.
64. GENEA-Ikerumimept-79076: A COMPUTER-assisted Identified Ii-Key/HER-2/ neu(776-790) Hybrid Peptide Vaccine poly-mimic chemostructure with active pharmacophore sites in PatientsResults from a Phase I Clinical Research Scientific Project of the Novelwith Prostate Cancer.
65. GENEA-Mikifaprebine-2037: An in silico KIF20A-derivedPeptide mimic designed poly-chemo-scaffold for the Phase I Clinical Trial of Vaccination in Combination with Gemcitabine for PatientsWith Advanced Pancreatic Cancer.
66. GENEA-Compestecovir-7271: A Computational Assay to Design an Epitope-Based Peptide Vaccine Mimetic PharmaScaffold against Saint Louis Encephalitis Virus.
67. GENEA-Watecancetem-9111: An In silico designed Wilms’ Tumour 1 (WT1) peptide mimetic pharmacophore for vaccinated patients with acute myeloid leukaemia inducing a short-lived WT1-specific immune responses Immunogenicity.
68. GENEA-Fusihimopept-1008: An in silico designed Fusion Inhibitor with Greatly PharmacoMimic Properties to a Rationally Engineered Anti-HIV Peptide.
69. GENEA-Motifapoptor-6669: An in silico designed conserved tetrapeptide motif mimetic pharmastructure for the potentiating apoptosis through IAP-binding.
70. GENEA-Autopocrimmune-7584: Computer-aided designed of a TCR Peptide Therapy Mimetic Pharmacophore in Human Autoimmune Diseases.
71. GENEA-Bicytonafer-2889: Rational Design and Optimisation of a Bioactive Cyclic mimetic-Peptide Pharmacophore for the Generation of a Down-Regulator of TNF Secretion by Investigating Drug-Target Association and Dissociation Mechanisms.
72. GENEA-Aposimocor-I009: Rational design of ApoA-I Mimetic-polypharmacophore integrating nonlinear scoring functions for similarity-based ligand docking and binding affinity prediction.
73. GENEA-Sapemitor-45345: In silico Structural design of apelin-analogue pharmacophoric agent for the mitochondrial ROS inhibition and cardiometabolic protection in myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury.
73. GENEA-Antipsorerisikobinor-10715: An in silico rational computer-aided designed of Antimicrobial Peptides Psoriasin (S100A7) and Koebnerisin (S100A15) mimetic pharmacophore for the Suppression of the Extracellular Matrix Production and Proliferation of Human Fibroblasts by Predicting interacting residues.
74. GENEA-Polygadherystinor-76112: Rationally designed of Polycystin-1 and Gα12 poly-mimic pharmacophoric agents for the regulation of the cleavage of E-cadherin in kidney epithelial cells.
75. GENEA-Delivernarex-3308: In silico rationally designed of a Peptide-mimic pharmacologic polychemostructure for the delivery of gene constructs through for efficient internalization.
76. GENEA-Natriolipontin-0073: In silico design of a C-type natriuretic mimetic peptide pharmacophore for the attenuation of lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury.
77. GENEA-Pepavolycanceptor-8845: In silico design of Peptide-based mimetic pharmacophoric vaccine-like agents for cancer therapy using the BiogenetoligandorolTM new cluster of novel integrated frame Research and Scientific algorithms: An improved methodology of computer-aided drug design by Automated docking for novel drug discovery integrating Stochastic voyages into uncharted chemical space library of all possible drug-like compounds on NetResearch and Scientific Project pharmacology strategies toward multi-target anticancer therapies from computational models to experimental design principles.
78. GENEA-Tollarepomir-5579: Depletion of tumor-associated macrophages enhances the anti-tumor immunity induced by a Toll-like receptor agonist-conjugated peptide-mimetic pharmacophoric multi-targeted agent.
79. GENEA-Immunomagetor-45700: Rationally in silico Identification of immunogenic MAGED4B peptidemimetic pharmacophoric agent for a drug of vaccine-mimic comprising properties in oral cancer immunotherapy.
80. GENEA-Poriflunzaten-5567: A rational in silico drug design methodology for the generation of Peptide-mimic novel pharmacoelements complementary to the active loop of porin P2 from Haemophilus influenzae for the modulation of its activity.
81. GENEA-Thionitroxartyl-77802: Computer aided prediction of Thioredoxin peptide-mimetic pharmacophores as novel catalysts of S-denitrosylation and anti-nitrosative stress agents based on Cheminformatics and molecular Mechanics.
82. GENEA-Immunostalechor-8847: Identification of structural pharmacophoric determinants on tau proteinmimic elements essential for its pathological function.
83. GENEA-Duchemonuclebir-99482: Bi-specific splice-switching PMO oligonucleotides conjugatation via a single peptide-mimo-active pharmaco-structure in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
84. GENEA-Myocardiprom-33890: Meta-node description of a novel in silico drug design methodology for the generation of Anti-inflammatory peptide-mimic pharmacophores for the amelioration of the cardiac progenitor’s dysfunction after myocardial infarction.
85. GENEA-Bonespemitron-5527: Computer-aided designed of a SPR4-peptide-mimetic pharmacophoric superagonist for the regulation of bone metabolism
86. GENEA-Antimamphiler-109: Rational Strategies employed in the in silico design and optimization of synthetic antimicrobial peptide mimic amphiphile-based pharmacophoric agents with promising enhanced therapeutic potentials.
87. GENEA-StacHIVenar-10085: A computer aided predicted of Stapled HIV-1 peptide mimic pharmacophoric poly-agent recapitulating antigenic structures.
88. GENEA-Neutrimmunitor-37890: A multifunctional peptide-mimic pharma-active chemo-structure based on the neutrophil immune defense CAP37 molecule, comprising in-silico antibacterial and wound-healing properties.
89. GENEA-HIVallopen-24976: Computational prediction of anti HIV-1 peptide-mimic pharmastructures of anti HIV-1 activity of HIV-1 P24-derived peptides.
90. GENEA-Aromahibinir-4492: Computational methods for the design of potent peptide mimic aromatase small poly-active inhibitors.
91. GENEA-Slingephotasir-22038: Drug Discovery, Homology modeling and virtual screening approaches to identify potent pharmacophoric-inhibitors of slingshot phosphatase 1.
92. GENEA-Hectubiquten-9921: Discovery of Peptide-mimetic and small molecule inhibitors of HECT-type ubiquitin ligases.
93. GENEA-Alphecanitir-4846: Design of Alpha-Helical Cationic Anticancer Peptide-mimetic Pharmacophores as promising candidates of novel anticancer Drugs utilizing a novel automated lazy learning QSAR (ALL-QSAR) approach: method development, applications, and virtual screening of chemical databases.
94. GENEA-Sirnosomolic-62234: Design and Evaluation of Endosomolytic Biocompatible Peptide-mimetic Pharmacophores as Carriers for siRNA Delivery using a novel automated lazy learning QSAR (ALL-QSAR) approach and amethod development, applications, and virtual screening of chemical databases.
95. GENEA-AfiMoloplaque-5556: Rationally predicted of β-amyloid Peptide mimetic pharmacogenomics-like structures for the dissociation of Amyloid Plaques in Alzheimer’s disease.
96. GENEA-ilopentinor-9923: In silico designed of a multichemoagent a novel small peptide mimetic noncompetitive antagonist specific targeting of the IL-23 receptor for the down-regulation of the inflammatory response.
97. GENEA-AdevaloCur-65758: Rationally designed a Peptide Vaccination mimetic Poly-Chemo-structure for Previously Treated Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
98. GENEA-Chondrigenoter-11457: An in silico Mass-Algorithm designed potent Poly-Peptide Chemo-Stimulator for the Chondrogenic Activation of Mesenchymal Stem Cell related messenger-RNA over-expressed transcripts using a Fragment-Based Optimization Analysis of novel RARα and RARβ chemo- superantagonist.
99. GEΝΕΑ-Cardiloxepar-3367: Identification and computer-aided discovery of a Poly-Chemical motif-like Pharmaco-Peptidomimetic 4DStructure targeted on the Stem Cell Developmental Stage-Specific Manner Cardiac Differentiation pathway.
100. GENEA-eXpostemoren-4476: Algebraically designed of a novel Poly-Peptide targeted highly conserved chemostructure on a Revealing Core Signaling regulatory mechanism for the Cord Blood Stem Cell Survival and SelfRenewal.